FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
American Author C. J. Kruse Announces His New Self-Help Book “A Guide on How to Calm Down”
J. Kruse is set to debut his new self-help book in time for National Panic Awareness
New Orleans, LA – June 11, 2019 – American author and self-help guru C J Kruse is set to debut his latest self-help book, “A Guide on How to Calm Down: Quickly. Effectively. Before You Do or Say Something Stupid!, published by Absolute Author Publishing House on June 18, 2019. “I chose this date for my book launch because it is also the National Panic Attack Awareness Day,” Kruse, told Dr. Melissa Caudle, author and senior editor with Absolute Author Publishing House, who had the pleasure of editing Kruse’s book.
ABOUT THE BOOK
You have a split second to decide how you’ll react. In this book you will learn:
- 30 strategies for calming down.
- Real-life stories and helpful, practical examples.
- Insights as to WHY we get worked-up, and why it’s SO HARD to calm down.
- Inspiration and incentives to CALM DOWN (when you’d rather stay upset).
- The benefits of being able to stay calm.
- The disadvantages of NOT being able to stay calm.
- Fun commentary and opportunities for personal discovery.
- Guidance to GET BACK IN CONTROL of your situation, your happiness, and your life!
- Much, much more!